[wp-hackers] dev.wp-plugins.org bug reporting

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Fri Mar 25 21:06:37 GMT 2005

Scott Merrill wrote:

>Ryan Duff wrote:
>

>>Skippy was telling me that bug reporters should get emails when there is
>>new activity on a bug. I've had a few where I've posted responses and
>>not heard back from the reporter at all. Do they get this notification
>>at dev.wp-plugins.org? I was never aware of this in the first place.
>>

>I was speaking about mosquito.wordpress.org -- sorry for any confusion.

I would like to receive notice when new bugs are added at
wp-plugins.org.  It's one of my three reason why I'm not using it more
globally.

The other two are 1)No way to deploy (yet)  2)It's not possible to make
./trunk private for the contributors only and leave ./tags read-only for
others.  I have no interest in supporting "nightlies" for unfinished
plugins or revealing the innards of new plugins before the time is
right.  Number 3 is less of an issue, but nags at me whenever I consider
moving my stuff over.

Owen