[wp-hackers] dev.wp-plugins.org bug reporting

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Fri Mar 25 20:19:29 GMT 2005

Skippy was telling me that bug reporters should get emails when there is
new activity on a bug. I've had a few where I've posted responses and
not heard back from the reporter at all. Do they get this notification
at dev.wp-plugins.org? I was never aware of this in the first place.

Thanks

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff