[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 follow-up

Ryan Duff ryan at ryanduff.net
Wed Mar 23 23:41:52 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 02:48 pm, Robert Deaton wrote:
> We could also release a WordPress XP on April 1st, coded in
> VisualBasic.NET and running on windows, mac, and linux :D:D

Where can I get a copy??? I want to be the first to use it! :P

Ryan Duff
http://ryanduff.net
AIM: ryancduff
irc.freenode.net #wordpress, #wp-docs

--
From: ryan at ryanduff.net signed email body (271 characters)
Date: on 23 March 2005 at 23:36:58 UTC
To:   wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.