[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 ?

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 01:44:53 GMT 2005

Since ryan was pointing out 'low impact easy kills' that included a new hook
or two, I finally threw my outstanding request for an "ORDER BY" query hook
into Mantis.  Certainly not a requirement, but it means we can do 'Sticky
posts' without really icky hacks, and my PostOrder plugin will go beyond
that and offer 'explicit order stickies' too... ;)

While I'm definitely one against feature creep, it's two new lines & a mod
to the query/lookup, and it's 100% in-line with the existing hooks for the
query string.

-d