[wp-hackers] Comment spam dropoff?

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Tue Mar 15 16:35:49 GMT 2005

The last comment from Mr. (or is it Ms.) "online poker" on my blog is
from 2 days ago.  He left 47 comments in 36 hours.  But it is all marked
as spam, with the "look ma, no (spam) plugins" power of 1.5.

The previous spam comment wave was on March 7th, which was 16 spams in
less than 24 hours, about loans etc.

And then we are back to the day I opened all my old posts to comments
again.  None of the spams seem to be to posts in the last 2 months.

Regards,
+ Kim

P.S.  How about a "Previous Page" and "Next Page" links in your useful
plugin, that would be easier to hit than the little numbers?  :-)
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>