[wp-hackers] shell script for WP download/installation (+ stuff)

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:44:37 GMT 2005

Dreamhost, and now weblogs.us seem to have an automated installer. I
would suggest you go ahead and write your own anyways, since you might
have requirements they don't, and it might be easier to write it than
to wait for them to send you theirs (if they will).

It's kind of you to share what you have!

Carthik.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 23:39:40 +0100, Tara Star
<tellme at climbtothestars.org> wrote:
> Hello, fine folks!
>
> I'm working on a shell script to automate WP installation:
>
> http://climbtothestars.org/play/wordpress.sh.txt (work in progress)
>
> it's been hinted to me that such a script already exists... as I'm not
> one too keen on reinventing the wheel, I'd be very grateful to anybody
> who could point me to any previous work on the subject.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Steph aka bunny
> PS: I sent this to the old list address first. Sorry to anybody that got
> it twice.
> --
> http://stephanie-booth.com/
> http://climbtothestars.org/

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net