[wp-hackers] Problems ?

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:37:25 GMT 2005

The one post with the logs looks like it's an irresponsible comment
moderation plugin that's trying to move comments around too much.

Things get complicated with individual installs, especially when the
plugins/conditions are different. Can't say much about individual
cases - part of the mistake may lie with the host, too.

In this situation, one's reminded of why hosts like TextDrive are an
excellent option, since they can identify the problem to a greater
resolution (than just - "you php script is causing the problem" ). In
fact, the more I think of it, the more I think that a resposible,
educated host should be able to help in finding out what the problem
is, to a greater level of detail.

Carthik.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:57:37 +0000, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> A couple of days ago, Shadow got dropped by Lunarpages
> http://shadows.os42.com/2005/03/04/you-never-know-what-is-around-that-next-corner/
>
> Today, two more users with issues:
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=26372
>
> Another user saying their site is slow:
> http://wordpress.org/support/topic.php?id=26396
> and there are a few more:
> http://wordpress.org/support/search.php?q=slow
>
> Does this need some good looking at ?
> The problem from a support pov is that we can't really do a whole lot,
> so the posts sit around gathering only attention, not solutions and if
> this is potentially a problem.....
>
> P.

When nothing is done, nothing is left undone -- 老子 Lǎozi

University of Central Florida
Homepage: http://carthik.net