[wp-hackers] Plugin repository and tags usage

Michel Valdrighi michelv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:29:34 GMT 2005

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:17:26 -0500, Brian Dupuis
<wordpress at coldforged.org> wrote:
> It seems like a bit of a support nightmare
> if I use the trunk mostly as it's intended for continuing development
> and incremental checkins but with Joe Blogowner possibly downloading an
> incremental update instead of one of the tags. Is there perhaps a way to
> limit public view of anything but the tags?

IIRC, Trac lists "trunk", and all other branches in the same directory, right?
What you could do is have a giant WARNING file in the trunk directory,
that states how you won't support code that is still in flux, and
directs them to the branches directories.
I don't think hiding "trunk" is possible, though...

--
Michel Valdrighi
Devéloppeur Web Intraordinaire