[wp-hackers] MU Progress

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Sat Jun 25 14:40:53 GMT 2005

While it's true that they're seperate projects they are intertwined.
Think of WPMU as the way WP supports multiple blogs. I'm moving back
from using Smarty templates to using WP templates so it should be very
easy for someone to setup a blogging site for their
family/friends/community/co-workers and copy over their old templates.
There's still lots to be done however just to get to that stage yet, but
I'll post to this list from time to time asking for feedback and
comments on ways of doing things.
I got virtual host support working yesterday so you can have
http://blogname.example.com instead of http://example.com/blogname/ but
it's yet to go into SVN until I can smooth out a few rough edges.

Donncha.

--
Donncha O Caoimh
http://blogs.linux.ie/xeer/ / http://mu.wordpress.org/