[wp-hackers] Plugin Readmes

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Thu Jul 21 02:52:48 GMT 2005

Jalenack wrote:
> The forum usernames is a great idea. It'll allow the parser to link to
> the other plugins the other has made and their support forum profiles.
> One thing I'd like to see on there would be a header for the description
> section like: == Description ==. And possibly one for == Features ==

The description and features go right under the title header. That's
what the first paragraph is in the Staticize example. I think of it as
the introduction, in plain language what people should know about the
plugin. 95% of people will only ever skim that and look at the screenshots.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com