[wp-hackers] Re: 500 euros for WP + plugins

Amit Gupta wp at igeek.info
Mon Jul 11 06:30:14 GMT 2005

ok guys, chill out, I'll set it up to use Plain-Text, its probably will
be more inconvenient to me as I'll have to switch email accounts just to
check on this lists messages!! because I can't set this account to send
plain-text messages, whatever the result. but I'll do it anyway, I'm
addicted!!! ;)