[wp-hackers] REQUEST_URI fix in wp-settings.php doesn't work

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 15:51:38 GMT 2005

I saw Mike just changed the test to empty().  But, I'm not sure if that's valid or not... I'm trying to remember an early conversation with Matt or someone when we originally fixed up that test, and I'm trying to recall if there was a reason isset was used (i.e., the field could validly be empty?).  Anyway, if anyone recalls why !isset() was used instead of empty() in the first place, feel free to comment.  Otherwise, have a happy 4th for those of you in the US. ;)

-d