[wp-hackers] Christmas

Rob Mientjes robmientjes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 22:23:46 GMT 2005

On 12/21/05, Robert Deaton <false.hopes at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please, give all
> the testers more time to test for regressions, let's clear out the
> bugs that are popping up at alarming rates, and make sure this isn't
> another 1.5 where people are pissed off at the amount of broken stuff.

Amen. The extra few days it will be delayed will be worth a lot when
you're dealing with issues. Can't be good to have people moaning over
stuff we could've seen coming (and yes, I do consider 14 bugs in one
day something you can see coming).

In order to look real good (sheesh, we're talking about a _2.0_
here!), it should work really well, and if that takes the process a
couple days further into the last days of the year, so be it, I guess.