[wp-hackers] Any chance of the "Kubrick vs hReview" patch being accepted prior to WP 2.0 release?

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Tue Dec 20 17:30:30 GMT 2005

At 11:19 AM -0600 12/20/05, Andy Skelton wrote:

>On 12/20/05, Owen Winkler <ringmaster at midnightcircus.com> wrote:
>
>>  I'm curious where these microformat guys get off absconding with fairly
>>  standard class names for use in their microformats.  "decription"?
>>  "entry"?  "content"?  They seem pretty common to many purposes.
>
>I second that and I urge microformats folks to be wary of using such
>common terms as the sole determinant.

    You're not going to get a lot of traction saying that here, given
it's a WrodPress mailing list and not a microformats list.  You might
try microformats-discuss, which you can join over at
http://microformats.org/discuss/ .

--
Eric A. Meyer  (eric at meyerweb.com)
Principal, Complex Spiral Consulting   http://complexspiral.com/