[wp-hackers] Hi, I need help regarding Plugin Development

ISF - Tariq Rahim tariqrahim at isf.com.pk
Mon Dec 19 22:40:56 GMT 2005

Hi all,

 I want to develop a Plug-in for Word press that enables the user to make
comments without refreshing or navigating to another page by using the AJAX
Technology. I need a hook / Filter that I use to override the default
behavior of the link for posting comments. Also I want to place my own code
into the page that displays the comments.

Please tell me which hook / Filter I have to capture in action function.

Thanks in Advance

Best Regards,

Tariq Rahim