[wp-hackers] obviated plugins

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Dec 7 16:08:17 GMT 2005

I recall seeing a lot of comments in the past that cool (and
elegant/simple) plugins for WordPress 1.5 may get rolled into the core.
 Is there any list of which such plugins are obviated by the release of
WordPress 2.0?

I'm thinking specifically of Scott Yang's permalink redirect plugin.  Is
that a core feature?  What other plugins might I need to deactivate
because the provided functionality is now default functionality?

Thanks!
Scott

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35