[wp-hackers] Posting still slow

Piers Karsenbarg email at piersonthe.net
Wed Aug 31 09:58:49 GMT 2005

What is it that makes the posting process slow? Whenever I make a post, it
doesn't take very long, but then I don't ping a lot of sites.

Oh, hi by the way. I'm Piers from the UK. I'm a long time user of MT, but am
in the process of moving over to WP and wanted to get involved.

Piers

http://piersonthe.net