[wp-hackers] Trackback Validator plugin now available.

dan sandler dsandler at dsandler.org
Wed Aug 24 22:11:13 GMT 2005

> You're recreating Pingback in Trackback. ;)

In a way, you're right; it's arguably the best feature of Pingback.
Unfortunately, PB doesn't let Alice specify the text she wants to put
on Bob's blog, limiting its usefulness for leaving coherent comments.
That's one of the nice things about the Trackback idea (i.e., it's a
little more than just a link) but without link checking it's
fundamentally open to abuse.

> Thanks for the plugin, I forwarded it to a few people to test out.

Thanks!

---dan