[wp-hackers] Importer Rework

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 09:28:31 GMT 2005

On 24/08/05, Trevor Turk <trevorturk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think this is great - and I wonder if you really
> need to do anything more than allow the user to upload
> a file to the server. I think the average person is
> going to have no trouble dealing with that. Won't most
> export operations would prompt the user to save the
> file to their desktop anyway?

I agree. Limit the import options to files uploaded: keep the import
system as simple as possible. By the way, I guess uploading will
replace the current system (having to manually edit the importers and
change a define() call), right?

Other than that, it looks great.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net