[wp-hackers] 1.5.2

Doug Stewart dstewart at atl.lmco.com
Tue Aug 9 14:07:19 GMT 2005

Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
> It's going to be long enough before the next release (1.6) and there are
> enough fixes to warrant another release in the otherwise stable 1.5 branch.
>
> I'm curious what bugs are most annoying to people or what hooks are most
> needed in this bugfix/minor feature release.

Internal pingbacks.  For some reason, instead of using the text of the
post, they simply use the top of the resultant HTML output, meaning that
my internal pings are useless as they contain primarily top navigation
information and floated sidebar contents instead of a snippet from the
linking post.

--
Doug Stewart
dstewart at atl.lmco.com