[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-polyglots] Polygots' Issues

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Mon Aug 8 14:08:05 GMT 2005

I sent an e-mail to the wordpress-hackers mailing list regarding the
addition of the Greek translation.
Still did not make it at http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/
and there was no response either on the mailing list.
It looks to me that there is no localisation-minded developer on the
wordpress developers team.
Is anyone from this list interested to apply for an SVN account on
wordperss so that she/he
can work with such translation issues?

I am cc:ing this e-mail to the wp-hackers mailing list as well.

Simos

Rafael Bracho wrote:

> I'm on the same boat.  I have a Spanish/Mexican (es_MX) version
> available.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel Klijmij" <michel at klijmij.net>

>>> 2) Working with them