[wp-hackers] Personal options

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Mon Aug 8 04:28:01 GMT 2005

Options that effect the way a user actively interfaces with the blog
should be set on a per user basis.

Some ideas:

The other writing options seem natural
     Size of the post box (though this will be dynamic for everyone
eventually, yes?)
     Emoticon conversion
     Default Post Category

Discussion options
     Some authors may like to set their pingback and comment settings
different from the default.
     A user might also like to alter the "Before comment appears"
settings.
     The above two may not be as useful as allowing a user to specify
when they should be contacted ("Email me whenever").

Michael