[wp-hackers] rss aggregator plugin for WordPress: hackers'recommendations

Denis de Bernardy denis at semiologic.com
Thu Apr 28 11:21:38 GMT 2005

Freewordpress is quite awesome. And the built-in plugin hooks are exactly
what I was looking for. Thanks for saving me a great amount of time with
your recommendation.

> Actually, the feedwordpress version of magpie is totally messing
everything up. One one hand, it detects the feed's encoding fine but on the
other - it doesn't display it right (using a Russian windows-1251 charset).
The default magpie does not detect the charset but displays Russian
characters just fine.

I get the opposite: The default version of magpie displays characters in an
erronous way. Whereas the included version corrects this.

D.