[wp-hackers] rss aggregator plugin for WordPress: hackers' recommendations

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Wed Apr 27 17:41:00 GMT 2005

I should add that the FeedWordPress version of Magpie has preserved the
mods made to Magpie when it was included with WordPress, so it is not
attempting to undo any of those changes.

The only possible issue I saw was that it introduced one or two new
functions in the global namespace (unless I misread it).  However, since
it is being used with WordPress as is, at least it shouldn't break
anything.

Regards,
+ Kim
--