[wp-hackers] New search technique! Better results! Instant Server Death!

Elliott Bäck ecb29 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 27 12:40:10 GMT 2005

I was playing with Latent Semantic Indexing this morning, more or less
because I was bored, and I discovered that it gives some interesting
search results.  My personal biggest gripe with WP is the searches
really suck.  On the other hand, doing LSI is impossible because it
would simply be *way* *to* *slow*... as I found out this morning.

http://elliottback.com/wp/archives/2005/04/27/latent-semantic-indexing-can-improve-your-wordpress-search-results/

Don't take this too seriously...I've been up all night ;)

--
Thanks,
Elliott C. Bäck

607-229-0623