[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Apr 24 05:26:15 GMT 2005

Just IMHO, those sound nice, but all look like 'features' and not bugs.
Personally, I want 1.5.1 asap, as there's been a LOT of bugfixes that need
to get out to users in a 'supported release'.  Certainly 1148 shouldn't hold
up this release, as it is already available and working in a plugin -- add
such functions to the core in a future 'feature release'.

Again, just IMHO -- would like to see 1.5.1 finish up with necessary
bugfixes, and move onto a new version for continued feature enhancements,
usability work, user experience work.  1.5.1 is a moving target otherwise.
;)

-d