[wp-hackers] 1.5.1 Release

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sat Apr 23 20:52:31 GMT 2005

Some more:

0001239: Allow a 'redirect_to' parameter on logout.  io_error wrote some
great code to show the login/logout form on the front page of the blog.
With this patch, when using his code, you won't be thrown to the default
login page after every logout, but instead go back to the page you were on.
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1239

0001240: Allow 'redirect_to' parameter on login for level 0 users.
Currently, it /always/ goes to their profile page, ignoring the
redirect_to parameter.  This is also handy for io_error's nice frontpage
login/logout code
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1240

0001148: Perhaps consider moving the paged comment editing plugin by
Coldforged into core.  Currently you are restricted to viewing 20
comments at a time.  His plugin allows you to view them paged, as well
as look at the spam comments if you want.  Very cool.
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1148

Those, and the ones you mentioned, and I think we're really, really close.