[wp-hackers] IRC Meetups

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sat Apr 23 03:17:57 GMT 2005

Matt Mullenweg wrote:

> Mike Little wrote:
>
>> I know I always harp on about it, but we still need the design
>> decisions to be documented somewhere other than in real time on IRC!
>

> Good point, and reminding me that I haven't been on IRC much lately.
> Why don't we have weekly IRC meetups just to powwow and brainstorm and
> get community feedback?
>
> I would suggest 2 PM PST on Wednesdays, that's 4/5 PM on the east
> coast and 9/10 PM over in England. (Daylight savings is confusing me.)

Matt, that would be fantastic.  The session should be logged and posted
somewhere as well.  I've seen a lot of great brainstorming on #wordpress
end up going nowhere, but if we had a set time where there could be a
roundtable session, these ideas could get wide exposure to the devs and
you guys would be able to give feedback right away.  Very excited.