[wp-hackers] Making it better

Andy Skelton skeltoac at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 01:05:34 GMT 2005

Keep on doing what we're doing. That's the first set of complaints I've seen
and they're mostly valid, but we're not offering a panacea for blogging
[yet]. That post is simply defining the set of people who can't handle
WordPress in its present incarnation. With time and development, if we keep
channels open for the average user to request features and we endure the
flames that follow wise refusals, that set will diminish.

Perhaps, to handle the alleged lack of a templating system, someone would
like to write a plugin. :-)

Andy Skelton
www.skeltoac.com