[wp-hackers] Moving the Project Forward

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Wed Apr 20 22:34:06 GMT 2005

Matthew Mullenweg wrote:
> Scott Merrill wrote:
>
>> gets floated more and more now: why doesn't more authority get
>> delegated?  And as much fun as it can be to bitch and complain, I'm
>> ultimately much more interested in finding positive solutions, and
>> moving forward.
>

> Is there any area in particular you'd like to volunteer for?

Is there an identified need you feel I'd be qualified to address?

I read the links Ryan posted, and feel better informed now about the
default mentality surrounding the WordPress development process; but
it'll still take me awhile to fully internalize it.

I'm willing to volunteer in several capacities:
* publishing and maintaining a list of release-blocking bugs
* publishing and maintaining a list of projected release milestones
* publishing and maintaining a list of pending enhancements, and their
tentative schedule for inclusion
* liason between developers and documenters, to ensure deprecated items
get flagged appropriately, and their replacements highlighted
* mascot

--
skippy at skippy.net | http://skippy.net/

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 9CFA4B35
506C F8BB 17AE 8A05 0B49  3544 476A 7DEC 9CFA 4B35