[wp-hackers] Must be me...

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:14:18 GMT 2005

On 4/19/05, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> There is strong effort being put into fixing bugs, as you can see from
> the rest of the timeline Dave diplomatically chose not to highlight.

On the contrary, I think that the abundance of bugfixes led dr Dave
and myself to believe that we were in full bugfixing mode, and that
all new features should be postponed. That was my reading, anyway.

> Historically, people do not upgrade for fixes to bugs they don't
> experience and api hooks. There are no known security issues to fix in
> this release either.

Fair enough, that makes sense.

> A good target for 1.5.1 is May 3rd, which could change, but just please
> stop the berating. It's unproductive and rude, and there are plenty of
> more positive ways to contribute to the community.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just wondering why a non-bugfix appeared
in a timeline full of bugfixes. I realise the misunderstanding and
your justification, so all I can offer is my apologies for sounding
rude.

-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com