[wp-hackers] Security Vulnerability found - Forum Post

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Thu Apr 14 11:27:08 GMT 2005

well, loading the wp-config file will re-create the variable, no? ;)
but it can be made like if connection exists, then the wp-config file is not loaded else load it. stil then, the db user/password is still hard-coded into the wp-config. ;)

-----
Amit Gupta

|| Canned!! -- my Atropine || iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.01 ||
|| iGEEK.INFO || Free Nokia Ringtones || Online Gaming @ Games Planet ||

---------- Original Message from "Robert Deaton" <false.hopes at gmail.com> ----------
I've always wondered why the info is stored in constants and not a variable that is unset
immediately after the database connection. Any particular reason?