[wp-hackers] Security Vulnerability found

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Wed Apr 13 23:11:55 GMT 2005

 > Would you live in a house where you had to do a biometric scan to be
able to move between rooms?

I would if the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition team were in some way able
to get a hold of a (falsified) video with a sad story about how I was
going to nearly die if they didn't come over to my house and install
biometric scanners because I had a really, really severe mental/physical
disorder that required me to feel safe by having biometric scanners
between each room.  Which, by the way, would be equipped with the latest
AOL enabled computers, Sears brand furnishings and the house I once live
in would have been completely demolished and rebuilt by a crack team of
'just add water' home builders who /might/ have measured once, cut two
or three times but managed to construct a house like object in less than
36 hours.  Why do you ask? ;)

Randy Peterman
Digital Research & Development
www.randypeterman.com
randy at randypeterman.com

PS, nice of me to contribute so much to this group and then pop out of the wood work to just throw that sarcasm into the mix.  I've been working an insane amount the last couple months and my poor plugin is all but abandoned, but I'm on the rebound[Pixar reference] and I'll be back at it shortly.