[wordpress] Re: [wp-hackers] Themes not all they should be?

Elliott Bäck ecb29 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 12 19:11:46 GMT 2005

Yeah.

The reason I write that is because I want meta themes.  I'm not the kind
of type who wants to slap in some themes and release my new website.  At
a minimum, I'm going to heavily customize a codebase ... but
unfortunately there I lose the customization when I switch between themes!

Thanks,
Elliott C. Bäck

607-229-0623
http://elliottback.com