[wp-hackers] Theme development and hooks.

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 16:18:54 GMT 2005

I agree and disagree -- but that's a separate topic.  However, your
sentiment reinforces my ORIGINAL point for this discussion:

Wouldn't it be great that you could deploy your CSS in your theme however
you want, and then via variables/functions tell any/all plugins a little bit
about how your theme DOES use divs/h2s/classes/whatever so they can
dynamically output HTML that >matches< the look and feel of the rest of your
theme/CSS?  That's what I'm driving for.

-d