[wp-hackers] Theme development and hooks.

Rob Mientjes robmientjes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 20:09:23 GMT 2005

On Apr 5, 2005 10:01 PM, Craig Hartel <craig at nuclearmoose.com> wrote:
> Do you think that if a cooperative project to demonstrate the value of this
> would be beneficial?

People have been doing it with forum themes for years now, and it's
been working great.

> What if a small group of peeps slammed their heads together to create a
> framework of some kind? Part of the theme development issue is one of maturity
> in terms of knowing WP and what it can do.

Well, maturity and professionality are certainly needed (when it comes
to Themes and support), and man would that look good, not only for
outsiders.

> Is that even doable?

Get some more fools like me, and then I can tell ya 'yes'.
--
Cheers,
Rob.

http://zooibaai.nl  |  http://digital-proof.org  |  http://chancecube.com