[wp-hackers] 1.5.1: Important Bugs

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Mon Apr 4 19:50:11 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 11:00 -0600, Ryan Boren wrote:
> I think we took care of most of the bugs from the last list.  Time for a
> new list.

Bumping this now that Matt and Dougal are around.

> Feeds:  (Here we have two different approaches to handling entities)
>
> 0000929: html entities should not appear in rss2 title
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=929
>
> 0001132: Pingbacks force RSS2 comment feeds to fail
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1132

According to Michel, b2 did entity2ncr translation.  Should we integrate
the entity2ncr plugin linked to in bug 929?  Bug 1132 seems to handle
this by using CDATA.  Which way do we go George?

> Pingback:
>
> 0001166: Pingbacks don't work with allow_url_fopen=Off
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1166
>
> 0001154: Pingbacks fail to send. IXR_error is "fault code: 3"
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1154

Two pingback bugs.  I haven't investigated yet.  Anyone else?

Ryan