[wp-forums] New Forum Posting

James Huff macmanx at me.com
Mon Sep 5 02:41:08 UTC 2016

I'm sorry, I totally neglected to mention our soon-to-be automated badges in my last reply.

A while back, we realized that handing out Moderator status simply as a form of recognition was unwise, so as detailed at https://make.wordpress.org/support/2016/08/august-18th-support-team-meeting-summary/ too, you can definitely look forward to a Support Contributor badge as soon as this forum migration is over.

And of course, please do join us for the upcoming meeting, you're more than welcome to.

And once again, thank you for all you have done so far for WordPress support, it is indeed appreciated. :)

________
James Huff
https://macmanx.com