[wp-forums] New Forum Posting

James Huff macmanx at me.com
Sun Sep 4 23:52:01 UTC 2016

Since the new Moderator role is closer to the old Administrator role, we have had to make changes to the Moderator Expectations and adjust roles accordingly: https://make.wordpress.org/support/2016/08/august-18th-support-team-meeting-summary/

We can't simply hand out Moderator promotions now, but if you start to attend the weekly meetings in Slack regularly, we can certainly reconsider you for Moderator. :)

________
James Huff
https://macmanx.com