[wp-forums] https://wordpress.org/support/topic/504-gatewaytime-out-1?replies=18#post-6998929

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:58:45 UTC 2015

Jackie - I never did get a reply back from my friend who works at
Slack about your screen reader issues, but I'm willing to give it
another try. It pains me to hear how it still just won't work for you.
Would you give the app another try and let me know if it still doesn't
work, and send me all the details about your setup, i.e. OS version,
browser version (or if you're using the standalone app, what version),
etc.? I'll see if I can get anywhere this time.

kp