[wp-forums] Good solution?

Jackie McBride abletec at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:37:29 UTC 2015

I suppose another solution is an url shortener, though those come
w/their own perils. When I blog about security issues & don't want my
visitor to click a likely malware-infested link, I just put
httx://domain.tld

Giving a site url really does help in a lot of cases, but I also
understand folks not wanting their requests for support traffic
regarding their websites to be exposed to search engines . Maybe there
should be some sort of script that just changes links to the format I
gave above automagically. Serp's won't see those as links, it'll
provide us w/the info we need, & it'll make the ops happy knowing the
first ranking for their website in Google isn't going to be a trouble
ticket.

Just a thought. Have a good day, all.