[wp-forums] Password reset for Wordpress forums not working

Jon Paris jon.f.paris at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 17:02:49 UTC 2015

I am trying to sign in to the support forums as jon.f.paris but my password is not recognized.

If I request a password reset and email is sent to me and click on the link.

I am then told that an email with my new password has been sent.

The email arrives and I copy the password (very, very carefully) and paste it into the login dialog.

The dialog tell me the password is invalid … sigh.

I have been through this loop a few times now just to be sure I wasn’t screwing up.

Help please.

Jon Paris
jon.f.paris at gmail.com