[wp-forums] Need help how to cool him down

Amanda Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Tue Sep 23 18:35:24 UTC 2014

Well crap. I was going to reply, but the thread's closed.

I don't agree with the user giving WooCommerce two stars, unless there's
some specific advertisement I don't know about that says "WooCommerce will
absolutely beat every other e-commerce solution out there, they suck and
we don't". I was going to tell him to use the right tool for the job, and
if in his specific e-commerce job another solution fits better, then use
that.

Amanda