[wp-forums] Putting member on moderation

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Sun Sep 14 21:50:09 UTC 2014

Nope, you did right. That wasn't a review, that was... sour grapes. ;)
The other post in the support forum? Self-promotion is not really cool
either and that was correctly deleted too.

I'm not saying the author has poor intentions but that original post
lead to the solution that he was promoting and his own hosting company.

Thanks,

Jan Dembowski

> andrew nevins <mailto:andrew.nevins.misc at gmail.com>
> Sunday, September 14, 2014 5:42 PM
> Okay :)
> By the way I deleted the user's review of the plugin (on the original
> account) when I blocked it.
> Could you take a look at it and see whether it should*/*n't be deleted, as
> a second pair of eyes?

Jan Dembowski
https://blog.dembowski.net/