[wp-forums] Grinding my teeth at this guy

Half-Elf on Tech ipstenu at halfelf.org
Sun Oct 26 21:58:02 UTC 2014

Okay, so wpcom-theme is how we tag, and we need a sort of autoreply...

You've installed a wordpress.com hosted theme that is (currently) not
available on WordPress.org. This is confusing, we know, but it means
you're in a little bit of a limbo when it comes to support. The
volunteers here will try to do their best, but the developer of the
theme may never get notified that there are issues. Sadly, we don't have
a way to fix that right now, so you'll have to be extra patient with
everyone.

(I'm adding this to the handbook)