[wp-forums] Grinding my teeth at this guy

Half-Elf on Tech ipstenu at halfelf.org
Sun Oct 26 20:31:23 UTC 2014

Okay, so ... that's annoying. I didn't know you could get it from .com
like that (since I never look over there). But that said, where do
people who get a theme from .com go for support? Because ... the devs
won't see it on .org (yet, if ever) and that's really crappy for them.

How do we not have a place for .com 'distributed' theme SUPPORT?