[wp-forums] Help, Help Help, As You Can See I need Help

elfin elfin at elfden.co.uk
Sun Oct 12 19:01:43 UTC 2014

On 12 October 2014 19:30:42 BST, Rob Clarke <robsplsyce at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'am trying to login to my Wp blog and it won't let me.  I put in my
>username and
>the P/W it comes back saying wrong p/w for the username.  So then I hit
>Lost P/W   After that I put in "Ive done both email and Username"  What
>happen next is my screen comes back saying go check your email for my
>request.   I do that and I never receive anything.  It use to send me
>my
>p/w at my address and now its not.  I did all that stuff with the
>cookies
>too.
>
>I am totally lost on this.  All I what is my p/w so I can login so I
>can
>post on my site.  Is there any way you can help?  Here's my username
>jrincome and the P/W  Theo1234Ellie&    This use to work.
>
>Here's my domain name:  domain name
>robbshomebasedbusinessopportunity.com
>
>Here's more info.
>
>I'd appreciate any help you can give me.
>
>Thanks,
>Rob Clarke
>robsplsyce at gmail.com
>

> 2. Afterwards, if you're switching from a different blog system,
>go to the import area of WordPress admin:
>
>http://www.robbshomebasedbusinessopportunity.com/wp-admin/import.php
>
>3. We recommend you read the readme file too, but don't worry about
>the section for installation -- you've already done that:
>
>http://www.robbshomebasedbusinessopportunity.com/readme.html
>
>4. Once everything's set up, you go here to manage/post to your blog:
>
>http://www.robbshomebasedbusinessopportunity.com/wp-login.php
>
>And here to view the blog itself:
>
>http://www.robbshomebasedbusinessopportunity.com/
>
>5. Please read this important information about preventing
>comment-spam:
>
>http://wiki.dreamhost.com/Fine_Tuning_Your_WordPress_Install#Spam
>
>6. We now install around TWENTY blog themes for you to choose from for
>the look of your site! To choose them, log into the admin area, and
>click the "Appearance" tab!
>
>7. ALSO, we now auto-install the "super cache" plugin to make your
>blog super- fast and awesome! One thing though.. once you enable it
>(highly recommended!) new posts take a while to appear on your site.
>If you make a post and it doesn't appear right away, you can force
>it to come up by going to the "Settings > WP-Cache" area and
>clicking "Delete cache"!
>
>8. We've partnered with VaultPress - the people behind WordPress.com -
>to offer you an invitation to use VaultPress' incredible WordPress
>backup
>service. You can sign up here if you'd like to check it out:
>
>http://vaultpress.com/plans/
>
>That's it, have fun!
>
>For help with using and customizing WordPress, please see the official
>website at:
>
>http://www.wordpress.org/

Never, ever pass on your password to anyone. You just compromised your Blog by doing that.

Because I am nice all I did was to update your password for you. You should be using your email address, robsplsyce at gmail.com, to login. So please use that to get a link to reset your password.

Rich
--
Sent via K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.