[wp-forums] Egregious spammer in the forums

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Oct 8 03:17:09 UTC 2014

We already have that, and I'm not going to give you details on it because
this is a public list. If he had been using only one IP, he would not have
been able to be such a dick with the existing safeties.

But honestly, that doesn't help. Mostly, it causes us problems at
WordCamps. :)

Consider the obvious network based stuff blocked already. I can add a
blocklist based system (already figured how, just need to write it), but
really that is a cop-out. Puts the burden back on the mods. Might work,
short term, but it is still a Club solution. It's not a big picture
solution.

-Otto