[wp-forums] Highlighting great answers

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Tue May 27 19:21:37 UTC 2014

:)
Thanks for the clear explanation, Chip.

Hmmm... (smiling).... I didn't realize there were two entirely different
"atmospheres".
Exciting!

So does WordPress.org have a Q&A section?
I mean.. I'm sure this has been discussed in the past... and I'm just
kicking around old dust... but I do enjoy learning :)

*Josh Lobe*
WP Edit Pro <http://wpeditpro.com>
Personal Website <http://www.joshlobe.com>