[wp-forums] What's with all the Bozo's?

Josh Lobe joshlobe at joshlobe.com
Fri May 16 20:20:09 UTC 2014

Lol... 99.44%?
I love the sense of humor on this list :)

Got it.
Thank you for your time and explanation.
Once.... long long ago... I myself was placed in the timeout room ;)

I'm sure I'll learn more as I get in there and keep playing.
Thanks Jan!

PS: By the way.. I've been meaning to ask you...
"Brute Squad"....
.... is that a reference to the "Princess Bride" movie?

*Josh Lobe*
WP Edit Pro <http://wpeditpro.com>
Personal Website <http://www.joshlobe.com>